My name is Sarah, and I like Daft Punk and Star Trek. Talk to me about space and robots, I'm literally begging you. I am 14 years old, and I like to post my art and writing.
1. The meaning behind my URL
2. A picture of me
3. Why I love my bestfriend
4. Last time I cried and why
5. Piercings I have
6. Favorite Band
7. Biggest turn off(s)
8. Top 5 (insert subject)
9. Tattoos I want
10. Biggest turn on(s)
12. Ideas of a perfect date
13. Life goal(s)
14. Piercings I want
15. Relationship status
16. Favorite movie
17. A fact about my life
19. Middle name
20. Anything you want to ask
when you do something utterly irreprehensible but you’re not entirely surprised about it
i find it so incredibly attractive when someone is really good at something, like you can play the violin? damn son. you’re a really talented dj? good for you! i don’t care if you talk to me about quantum physics for an hour straight if i can see the passion in you at some point in that hour i’ll think “whoa, this is really hot.”
why is 50 shades of grey only becoming a problem now that it’s getting a movie?
because that came out, like idk, two years ago or so, and I didn’t hear a single thing about it that was anything more than a joke, and I’m sure that it was just as unhealthy in textual form as it will be in visual form
like I would really like to hear someone explain this to me because this is some bullshit.
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
aughhhh I checked my inbox when I felt like shit so I couldn’t answer, and then I forgot about this! well better late than never :)
1) I think that I’m pretty determined to do well, and I think that determination is a very important skill.
2) I like how my voice sounds when I first wake up and when I start to speak after being quiet for a while. (this is rather odd and specific, but I do like it :^D)
3) I think that I’m fairly mature for my age. I know that I have a lot more to learn, but I also refrain from doing a lot of the stupid shit that teenagers are wont to do, which comes in handy when literally everyone else is losing their goddamn minds.
4) I am very loyal.
5) I’m a rather low-maintenance person. As long as I’m not hungry, thirsty, or incredibly lonely, I’m content :) of course, not being lonely is kind of a challenge these days, but that’s no one else’s fault.
I’d send this back to you, but I assume that you’ve already received this :)